Thursday, March 21, 2013

I don't know


I don't know how to behave right now.
I don't know if you need me or if I'm just here.
I don't know if youre getting a little tired
Of having me around.
I don't know, I don't know.

I don't know what to think right now.
I don't know if you love me but just need a break.
I don't know if you overwhelmed with
All of life and it's crazy, crazy spinning.
I don't know, I don't know.

I don't know why I feel the way I feel.
Like you don't know how much I'm worth.
I don't know why I'm imagining such horrible things
That you're taking me for granted.
Taking me for granted.

Are you taking me for granted?
I wish I was more important that other things.
Because you will always be more important than everything.

But I'm not more important than some things
And I don't know what to do with that.
I don't know.
I don't know, I don't know.

Are you worth my being less important?
I don't think so and that makes me very sad.
Because I'm going to lose you one day
Because I'm selfish and demanding
A spoiled brat that won't appreciate what she has.

That makes me cry.
I don't know why.
Teddy Bears aren't supposed to cry.

No comments: