Thursday, September 15, 2011

So Good

Syrup maple dripping licking
Lucky fella fraying sticking
Take it to the hillside slipping
Lovely moments lifting drifting

Taking me away in a breeze of content
Stringing me along in the winds of excitement

Tossing driving shaking smiling
Pushing stopping flipping piling
There's a rooftop burning crying
Ashes dust and realigning

Taking me away in a breeze of content
Stringing me along in the winds of excitement

Cutting deeper harder stronger
Struggling not any longer
Courses twisting bending honor
This is how we die in ponder

Taking me away, taking me away,
Taking m away in a breeze of content.

Stringing me along, stringing me along,
Stringing me along, in the winds of excitement.

Seeds of delight
Screams of insight

This is how we die in the winds of excitement.

No comments: